Saturday, January 1, 2011

In 2011

Hi, Happy New Year! I want to thank you for sticking with me in 2010. When I stopped blogging for a few months, you continued to leave comments and to send E-mails. You prayed for me, and I so appreciate all of the prayers and the encouraging words.

I read a verse this morning that I'm offering as prayer for you.

It goes like this:

The LORD will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O LORD, endures forever--do not abandon the works of Your hands (Psalm 138:8).

May our loving God work in your life each day of this new year to bring His plan and His purpose for you into reality. I pray that as He works, you will experience His holy presence, His peace, and His power. I pray that you will know the truth: You are the work of His hands. No matter what has happened in the past. No matter what 2011 brings. He will never abandon you. Will never leave you.

Here's to more of Him in our lives in 2011!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Deb! May this be a year filled with the promises of God realized, for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your family! I find great comfort in knowing that God will never abandon me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a blessed year. Here is hoping that 2011 will be extra special for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I pray the same for you, Deb, and that He'll continue to make Himself known to you this year. He is an awesome God!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wishing you His best for twenty eleven....happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Deb,
    I have been away, and now I have spent some time at your blog place reading up on your past recent posts.

    Leaving my comment here, at your very first post for the New Year. Be extremely blessed...may God grant you the desires of your heart this year.

    No, we certainly do not need O... Jesus really is the Savior we need, as you put it so beautifully in your recent post.

    Glad to be reading your posts again, Deb.

    Love
    Lidj

    ReplyDelete